Wednesday, March 31, 2010

26 Weeks

This past Saturday, we turned 26 weeks! Every week is such a milestone and we are beating the odds! The baby is so active and is moving around everywhere! To get the baby to be still while they are monitoring me lately has been quite a challenge. Our little one does NOT like it at all! Baby Schumacher really likes to be seen and not heard...lol! On Sunday, while I was on the monitor I was having mild contractions and I had no clue because I was feeling absolutely nothing! The nurse turned me on my side and kept monitoring me and they went away. I thought well if this is what contractions feel like then Yippee!! I know when I really start having them that I probably won't be so lucky but I can dream. I was glad to know that the contractions really didn't amount to anything and my doctor said they could've been caused by anything like low pressure in the air or me laying on a fibroid and the list goes on. Matt and I were relieved that it was a false alarm. The baby's heartbeat still is doing wonderful everyday on the monitor and is accelerating like it should. THANK YOU GOD!!

I am very excited that one week from today that one of my very best friends from Texas, Tiffany (who was my matron of honor in our wedding) is flying up here for a few days to spend time with me. I can't wait till she is here so we can have girl time! I am also excited that she will be here for my next sonogram and will be able to see the baby. Hopefully the baby will reveal itself completely to Aunt Tiff! I am so glad that she is able to come spend time with me! I really miss all my best friends and not all of them can just fly up here! I wish all of them could be with me! I love you Tiff and we can't wait till you are here!

My doctor is so pleased with our progress and says that me and baby are just doing so well! We are continuously blessed with the progress that we are making everyday and just want to thank everyone for all of your continued thoughts and prayers! God's hand is so evident on our little angel!

2 comments:

  1. I love you too!!! And I so can't wait to be there! Lots of fun and girl time, plus a break from my kiddos!!! That baby better stay put until I get there, and of course stay in there as long as possible!!!! Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sending you the biggest cyber hug I can. :-) You rock, girl. You need any thing to help entertain you? Getting bored? I'll send you anything you'd like. Love you!

    ReplyDelete